Saturday, March 7, 2009

Coming Soon...

I have some great news, Oilcloth Addict will soon be selling the new Oilcloth from Anna Marie Horner's Good Folks!!! I am thrilled to get my hands on this sweet stuff. The best thing about the new oilcloth, besides the gorgeous colors and patterns, is that this stuff is 55 inches wide. You know what that means don't you? That means fabulous tablecloths in a snap!!! As I understand it this will not be as stiff as Mexican or European oilcloth, so it will be have better drape. I will fill you all in once it get it in, I am so making a tablecloth the day it gets here.

Small Gathering, Citrus

Fortune, Sun

Also coming up this week is a weeks worth of DYI projects! I will walk you through organizing my pantry with fun oilcloth and chalk cloth projects. See you on Monday!

No comments: