Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monday Madness!


It is that time of the week again, Monday Madness Freebie time!   I am pleased to hear from you all again this week.

I say we start getting ready for the holidays by making gift tags.  With a fat quarter of chalk cloth and oilcloth,  you can make a ton of fun gift tags.  All we have to do is use Suzanne's Chalk Cloth Dot Tutorial  reduce the scale, make a change or two and we can have reusable gift tags to add to all our holiday packages.  I will give it a try, take some photos and report back on Tuesday!

So, my question for you this week is silver, red or green?  What is your favorite holiday color?  Take a look around Oilcloth Addict and let us know what you like best!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

green is my favorite... makes up for the lack of grass :)

MaddyMazeStudio said...

I'm a red lover...anything red! The red lace oilcloth is my favorite.

Katie Lewis said...

Ooh, I love how pretty that silver is (especially for Christmas), but I really can't resist my true love of red. My favorite for Christmas is the red with white polka dots. That with some light green would be so fun!

Melissa said...

I love red, and the red and white polkadot oilcloth is a perfect fit for Christmas.

Michele said...

Red. Red gingham, red lace, red dots.

KMR said...

Red, always red! I love chalk cloth. I've always wanted to try some! Kim R. liontree@gvtc.com

Alison said...

I am a green girl!

diana said...

RED!!!! I just love it!!

Lisa Holman of XSBaggage and Co. said...

I've been *lurking* around your Oilcloth Addict shop many times. One of these days I'm going to order some. I love it! (My favorite is the silver!)

Jess said...

Silver!

twrightgirl said...

red has been my holiday favorite but a bright green has been creeping in and i love it!

Unknown said...

Silver, but red with white dot is a close 2nd!