Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cool Tools: Scalloped Fabric Scissors


Photo Credit: mmmcraft
Here's a little pair of scissors that I've been dying to get my hands on! I've been looking for a pair of scalloped scissors that would work on fabric for a couple of years and I finally found them. 

You know how it goes, you see some great crafter (Linwood Avenue) promoted on a site like Design Sponge, so you go to her website and click around until you find a link to another cool crafter (mmmcraft). Then your clicking and reading all the good stuff she have to say and then you find it, something that you want, need and have to have! So your off to some other website that sells cool toys (tool-tron), I mean tools. And that's how I found the scissors I've been dreaming of!

What do I want to use them for? Laminated cotton of course! I think that these would be so great to use for quick and fun projects. Just think about how cute a little laminated cotton tablecloth would be with the hem line cute in a tiny little scallop. Just perfect for summer dining alfesco!!! 

By the way, we've got 4 new laminated cottons coming in tomorrow so come on back to see all the goodies!!! Off to buy my scissors of scalloped love.

3 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

SO awesome! I have been wanting scalloped sewing scissors for quite a while now. Thank you for posting about this!

Also, I have been using some chalk cloth from your shop lately and I love it!

linwood avenue said...

here i am just reading through my daily feeds and i see my name pop up- so cool! thanks for the shout out and i agree, those scissors are amazing!

Linda said...

Those look awesome! Now, I want a pair, too!