Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Great idea! Pillows with Chalk Cloth Applique!

Look what I found by chance yesterday... Merriment Designs walks you through her super cute pillows that are decked out with playful chalk cloth appliques! How cute are these? Grab a fat quarter for chalk cloth and some pretty cotton and get going!
Merriment Designs COPYRIGHT NOTE: You’re more than welcome to use this project and pattern for your own personal use. Please post a comment below or email me if you use this project so I can smile when I see that it’s being used. Craft and pass it on!

1 comment:

Rene said...

I just love this suggestion. I have lots of chalk cloth I need to use up (taking up too much space in my sewing room) so I think I will try making some of these for my children. Thanks so much for the idea!