Monday, April 5, 2010

Just in! New Laminated Cotton


Wow, it's all gone!  It's a sell out, but don't worry we have more coming soon!!!  
I will update you all as soon as I know a due date!  


Check out our latest lux oilcloth and laminated cotton, Carnival Bloom from Michael Miller!  It's so pretty, I can't wait to make myself a tote, I am thinking of trimming it out with some lime rick rack!  Here's a few great tutorials for totes!!!


A simple lined tote by Not So Fancy will be great of the laminated cotton coordinates 
that are coming next week!  


I like this on from  Bunny Bum is big, simple and stylish!  

I can see it now this fabric with pink straps and lime rick rack!  

1 comment:

Elyse said...

hello modern june,

i covered my dining room table with your oilcloth and am loving it!

great shop & wonderful customer service.

i just posted about it and included a link. hope it brings a new click or 2 to you.
http://tinkeredtreasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/oilcloth-is-in-and-on.html

xo
elyse