Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine Garland Tutorial for Oilcloth Addict


Winter blues got ya down? Sometimes spring feels like it will never come, so the kids and I whipped up a fun and easy Valentine banner to cheer up the place! We hope you like it as much as we do!

Stuff ya gotta have:
Downloadable pattern to print and reduce if desired.

Trace and cut pattern

Pin to hearts together, alternating prints.
Pins can leave holes but you can rub them out with your fingernail.
Stack O'Hearts

Leave a 15" tie and mark with pin.

Sandwich the ric rac between the two layers of and sew a line across the fattest part of the heart.

Use a seam gauge to measure a two inch space between hearts.

I am excited about festive Valentine banner to brighten up the house!

2 comments:

the shoppe owner said...

I love it! How beautiful!

Vince and Jaclyn said...

I just found your blog...LOVE it!!

I have a question on this adorable garland... What color thread did you use?

Thanks!