Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No-Sew Fall Tablescape




Today we are taking an old school fall decoration and giving it an oilcloth twist. It doesn't get any easier than this, just a pair of scissors and template and our new Fall Five Pack of Fat Quarters. The template can be enlarged on your scanner and then pieced together, cut out and your good to go.  The small leaf that adorns the place setting is as is, the leaf coaster was enlarged by 142% and the centerpiece leaves by 200%.



You know I love the oilcloth, but I say use what you have, if your a paper fiend check you stash or use felt.  You know you have a pile of felt somewhere in you house or studio!  But if your like me and you LOVE your oilcloth, I have a special pack of Oilcloth Fat Quarters just for this project.  The Fall Five Pack includes one 18"x 21" piece of orange, brown and red lace as well as the yellow and brown check oilcloth.



3 comments:

lilybella said...

OOOH! I absolutely love those leaves! What a great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of that? I am getting out my OC scraps and scissors right away! thanks, Kelly, for the inspiration!

wandering said...

Have just discovered your blog.. What a lovely take on oilcloth, great fun to read!

Kelly McCants said...

Thanks Guys it's so great that you like them, that means the world to me!